Nightmare Wings - Gaia Online
English:
This is the world of Crash Bandicoot and Ara Bandicoot, where a hero is in love with a villain, there where exist the love and the hate, but, there are thousands of obstacles between them, especially Dr. Neo Cortex, who forces to Ara to be an enemy of Crash. Who knows, they could stay together? ...

Español:
Este es el mundo de Crash Bandicoot y Ara Bandicoot, donde un héroe se enamora de una villana, donde existe el amor y el odio, pero, hay miles de obstáculos entre ellos, especialmente Dr. Neo Cortex, quien obliga a Ara a ser enemiga de Crash. Quien sabe, ¿podrán ellos estar juntos? ...

7 jul 2016

First Kiss...


Ara Bandicoot's words... (Spa and Eng) 

"Todo empezó con una discusión, ¡lo mismo de siempre! un día completamente normal, pero esta vez no pude evitar acercarme a él y decirle que lo quería. Ese silencio repentino me obligó a actuar, yo misma lo besé, y él no me negó ese beso, creo que fue el primero que ha dado en su vida, a pesar de que tuvo una novia antes... No importa, ¡jamás olvidaré este día!"

"It all started with a discussion, as usual! a completely normal day, but this time, I couldn't to leave of approach to him and tell him that I loved him. That sudden silence forced me to act, I self kissed him, and he didn't deny me that kiss, I think it was the first he has given in his life, eventhough he had a girlfriend before ... No matter, I will remember this day always!"

Ara Bandicoot (me)
Crash Bandicoot (c) Naughty Dog

> Crash Bandicoot and his villain girlfriend, Ara <

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario